Sunday, April 6, 2008

Latest....................

I went to the surgeon on March 6, 2008. I have lost about 100 pounds over all but I think depression is setting in. I do understand that plateau's are normal but it bother's me that I get down to a certain point and then it just stops for what seems like eternity. I know that isn't the case, but that's how it feels to me. I may get down to 217 but then a few days later I'm back to 219. Yes, I know, it's only a pound or two and that is normal. Unfortunately, I don't care how normal it is, I don't like it.

Overall, I am following the rules as to what I can and can't do. Yes, there are days that I bend them. Granted, those days could be enough to set me back. :( Oh yeah, I also haven't been walking on the treadmill like I should. Life just happens.

I had a great routine going for awhile. Then I went to New Orleans for my brother's wedding at the end of January. That was also during Mardi Gras. Then my husband had back surgery on February 11, 2008. With him being "laid up" that prevented me from my normal routine. It's been almost two months since his surgery and even though he is doing well, I'm exhausted. I am hoping to get caught up on some well needed rest so I can get myself back on the track I need to be. I have had asked God to give me the strength and will-power to get back to where I need to be.

That's my vent for the moment. I am hoping things will start to turn around very soon. I am considereing of starting over on my post op diet you are given when you first have your surgery to see if that helps.

More later.........................................

BTW, Holzer Clinic interviewed me a few weeks ago and that interview is in their March/April newsletter. I have to tell ya, I am a little disappointed in it due to the number of mistakes, but we are all human and that will happen. Here is the link. Hopefully you can view it: http://www.holzer.org/newsletter/TheRideofaLifetime.aspx

No comments: